My name is Mikayla Upcott, and I am a 22-year-old grad student at Bob Jones University in Greenville, SC. I just finished a B.A. in Communication last year, and I hope to finish an M.A. in Communication Studies in 2018.
Here are some ground facts about me:
- I am from Maine, and home is where the heart is.
- I’m an extremely awkward human being.
- I don’t like confrontation.
- I am in a committed relationship with coffee.
- I am a complete nerd. Why else would I be in grad school?
- I’m not perfect. But I have a wonderful Savior.
What began as two blogs–one for my random thoughts on faith and one about my adventures–is now all together in one place!
Join me as I figure out grad school, adult life, go on adventures, and learn more about my Savior!